Intellectual Outputs (IO)
IO1: Personalized MOOC Modules on minimizing the influence of coronavirus and
negative emotions in a built environment by applying behavior change (MICROBE)
- Stakeholders’ workshops.
- Development of MICROBE education framework.
- Preparation of the framework report for the common MICROBE curricula.
- Preparation of the report on common grounds for teaching and learning.
- Training of teaching staff and public employees.
- Development of the MICROBE personalized MOOCs content and teaching materials.
IO2: Development, testing and improvement of the MICROBE Method:
- Formulation of the research problem and goals.
- Analysis of former concepts, models, methods, and theories of MICROBE.
- Completion of a Data Protection Impact assessment.
- Portrayal of the Big Picture of the MICROBE.
- Development of the MICROBE Method.
- Testing and improvement of the MICROBE Method.
IO3: Development, testing and improvement of the MICROBE System:
- Formulation of the Research Problem.
- Literature Review.
- The Big Picture.
- Scanning a Human-Centered Built Environment and Collecting Data.
- The Integrated MICROBE Method (see IO2).
- Development of the MICROBE System.
- Multiple-Criteria Analysis of Alternatives.
- The MICROBE System Correlation Subsystem.
- Real-time negative emotions and possible COVID-19 indices in Vilnius
23. Assessing the Accuracy of the MICROBE System through verification and validation.